Use Polygon Tool¶
Create a Polygon¶
To use the polygon tool follow these steps:
- Click on the polygon tool icon.
- Draw a polygon on the map around the area of interest using mouse clicks at each corner or bend in your shape.
- When you’re finished drawing, double-click to complete the shape.
- A data display window will open showing a summary chart of the data within the polygon.
- To delete the shape, click the
Trash canicon next to the polygon tool.
Add a Polygon to a Data View¶
- Draw a polygon that includes data you’d like to explore.
- In the data display window, click on the star icon .
Save to data viewand/or
Add to comparison chartunder an existing data view to add data in your polygon there.
- Or create a new data view and click
Save your data viewand/or
Add to comparison chart.
For more information, please see the Polygon Tool section.